Tuesday, January 11, 2005


A new knitalonger


Please welcome Siow Chin to the Bear-Along! She is crocheting a cute little bear from the book Kussy's simple sweaters & knit goods. She already has the head complete...visit her blog for her progress!

Katie O. is busy growing her baby and working and knitting. That's a tall order! She notes that she lost track on her bear, so she has frogged him and started over. How about three cheers for Katie O., and all of the knitalongers who might need some friendly words of encouragment?

4 Comments:

At February 2, 2005 at 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At February 2, 2005 at 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome, Siow Chin!

Katie... I'm sorry to hear you had to frog your bear. I'm sure if you want it to, it will happen :)

- Leisel

 
At February 2, 2005 at 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh... one more thing... I find that little post-it notes are extremely helpful. I have one on my bear pattern that I moved each time I complete a row. I was able to pick up my little bear after MONTHS of not working on him, and do a couple of rows at a crochet meetup (I couldn't do more, because it's hard to count with so much conversation going on).

HTH

- Leisel

 
At February 2, 2005 at 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you still taking newcomers? I have already started my bear, and just have to keep inspired to finish!! Would like to finish by Valentine's Day!

- Violet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home