Thursday, February 17, 2005


a finished bear!


i finished my bear! of course, being the LOON that i am, i left my camera at the boyfriend's house, so no pictures for now. but here's the details:

pattern: last minute gifts (book)
yarn: unbrand-name ebay wool
needles 4.5 dpn's
modifications - a. done on dpn's, b. attached the arms with raglan shoulders instead of sewing them onto the body after stuffing
time: less than a week! (probably a total of about 9 hours actual work time)

this is a belated valentines gift for the boy, and i customized the bear with a heart embroidered on its chest, in the same style as the heart tattoo'd on my boy's chest. i'm QUITE happy with the end result!

pics as soon as i can! i'm casting on another one tonight :)

7 Comments:

At February 17, 2005 at 11:10 AM, Blogger Leisel said...

I can't wait to see it. Congratulations on getting it done, and in such a timely manner, to boot!

- Leisel

 
At February 18, 2005 at 10:32 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Great! Can't wait to see the finished pic! Katie J.

 
At February 25, 2005 at 2:52 PM, Blogger Knitty Gritty Thoughts said...

That's awesome, I really need to get a move on seaming mine.

 
At March 26, 2005 at 10:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

These are so cute! Is it too late for me to join?

-Liberty

 
At March 26, 2005 at 10:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At October 29, 2005 at 6:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there " alice " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

 
At October 29, 2005 at 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there " alice " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home